Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What did I do to deserve this?

It's late at night and I've just come home from a great evening with FABULOUS ladies. Most of them are new friends in a group of 40+ ladies. It's great to be surrounded by the energy that comes with age.

I was thinking about being there, with the love and support of my Husband. In my former life, I would often say after a particularly bad  time of it "What did I do to deserve this?" the answer was NOTHING, but the screaming, ranting,raving, hitting etc. came anyway. Having friends was a crime. I am a survivor... I made it through that.


That same thought crossed my mind tonight as I was driving home. It was my husband who was the one that was encouraging me to go tonight, wanted to know how it went when I called, was asking "Did you make any new friends?"..... what did I do to deserve this? The answer is the same.... NOTHING. It comes with being in a loving, respectful relationship. I am truly blessed to have found the Love of My Life and live each day with him.

I want to blog about the ups and downs... give others hope that there can be a "Happily Ever After"in the Second Time Around. We do not have to be a statistic

Good night...
Lost in Love

No comments:

Post a Comment